Sunday, March 20, 2011

Review-Kindred in Death

Kindred in Death (In Death, #29)Kindred in Death by J.D. Robb

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Another great Eve Dallas book! I can't say enough about this series, it just keeps getting better and better. Eve and Roarke are fascinating characters.

In this one, a police captain's daughter has been brutally raped and murdered, seemingly by the new college guy she has been dating, and of course Eve is on the case. I love the ones like these that aren't too sci-fi/techy. I definitely recommend this series, although it's best to start with the first one, Naked in Death, to get the full background on Eve and Roarke's relationship.



View all my reviews

Challenges: 100 Books in a Year, Mystery and Suspense Challenge
Source: Library

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about this series. In fact I read this book, Kindred in Death, not very long ago. My review is here:
    http://abookwormsreviews.blogspot.com/search?q=kindred+in+death

    ReplyDelete