Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (12)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly event hosted by The Book Journey.

Last week I finished:
zip, zilch, NADA. I barely did any reading at all last week. Three main reasons for this:

1. We're doing state testing in school. This is normally a time where I don't have to do a lot of work since on testing days I'm just walking around administering the test and then it's pretty much recess all the rest of the day (so no actual teaching) but I'm just so burnt out and tired by the time I come home, I didn't have time to read.

2. My father went back into the hospital again, so there's been a lot of back and forth between my place, my parent's place, and the hospital.

3. I've met the most amazing guy and we've been hanging out some this week (the only bright spot of the week!)

So that's why this week:
I'm STILL currently reading:
Kindred in Death by JD Robb. It's really good so far and I can't wait to find out who the killer is and why he did it. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY I'll be finished with it this weekend.

Up next:
I should probably start one of the books I signed up to read for the March Romance Reader's Challenge Group on goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment