Sunday, February 20, 2011

Review-Deadly Sanctuary

Deadly SanctuaryDeadly Sanctuary by Sylvia Nobel

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Clearly this book wasn't keeping me on the edge of my seat, since it took me nearly a month to finish. The storyline and the characters were boring. The mystery was so boring, I can barely remember what it was about. Something about a dead journalist and then someone planting some taratulas in the main character's (Kendall) shower.

This book wasn't a total waste of time, however. The relationship between Kendall and Tally was semi-interesting, even though it was entirely predictable. Kendall is the poor man's version of Stephanie Plum and Tally is the extremely poor man's version of Joe Morelli.

I don't know if there are more books in this Kendall O'Dell series, but I won't be bothering to find out. I'm glad this was a freebie and that I didn't waste money on it.



View all my reviews

Source: freebie from B&N for my Nook Color
Challenges Used For: 100 Books in a Year, Mystery and Suspense Challenge, Show Me the Free Challenge, E-Reader Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment