Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (8)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at The Book Journey.

Last week I finished: nada

This week I'm currently reading:

1. Deadly Sanctuary by Sylvia Nobel. Yes, I'm still plodding away through this one. The only reason I don't totally give up on it is I only have about another 100 pages to go, and I do kinda want to see what happens in regards to the main character's love life. I couldn't care less about the actual mystery.

2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. My co-worker loaned all 4 books to me, so I've started reading it. Since I already saw the movie, I'm spoiled for what is happening in the book, but it's still pretty interesting. I'm towards the middle of the book now (chapter 14) and it's starting to get a bit slow. I adore Edward, though, he sounds like a sweetheart.

3. Broken Hearts (Fear Street Super Chiller) by R.L Stine. I decided to read this one now because it takes place around Valentine's day, and I wanted to read a V-Day book. It's a quick read and I should be done with it tonight (started it yesterday.)

I don't normally read more than one book at a time, but seeing as how Deadly Sanctuary is almost putting me to sleep, I needed something to read with it.

Up Next: No idea! I'll definitely read New Moon next whenever I finish Twilight, and then I'll move on to the pile of library books I got last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment