Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Review-Broken Hearts (Fear Street Super Chiller) *Spoilers*

Broken Hearts (Fear Street Superchiller)Broken Hearts by R.L. Stine

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is definitely one of my favorite Fear Street books. I loved the characters of the McClain sisters, Rachel, Josie, and Erica. Josie was my favorite character, she reminded me a lot of what I imagine high school Kristy Thomas would be like. I was bummed that she gets killed off midway through the book but I enjoyed the parts she was in. The reveal of who the killer was a shocker, although I could go back and see that the signs did point to that person, but not too obviously so. The first time I read this book, I had no idea who it would be. I definitely recommend this as a quick, frivolous read around Valentine's Day.



View all my reviews

Source: ebay
Challenges: 100 Books in a Year, Read Me Baby One More Time, 2011 Young Adult Challenge, YA of the '80s and '90s Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment