Friday, December 23, 2011

Wrapping Up 2011 Readathon

Since I am off work until after the new year, this will be the perfect chance to get some last minute reading done before the end of the year. Jessie at Remarkable Reads is hosting the Wrapping Up 2011 Readathon, which started yesterday and runs through midnight on New Year's Eve.

My plan is to spend at least two hours a day reading (an hour in the morning and an hour before bed). The books I plan to read are:

1. The Bite Before Christmas-Heidi Betts (currently on pg. 83 of 238)
2. Indulgence in Death-JD Robb (currently on pg. 57 of 384)
3. Dating Mr. December-Philipa Ashley
4. Twas the Spy Before Christmas-Connie Keenan
5.

I haven't chosen a 5th book yet, although I would like to. That will take my 2011 Books Read number to 62.

No comments:

Post a Comment