The Eclectic Bookshelf is hosting the 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge.
Anyone can join.
You don't need a blog to participate. If you are a Non-blogger please leave a comment with a link (if you review elsewhere) to your review or with the book(s) you read.
Audio, ebooks (some libraries allow ebooks to be checked out), bound books are ok.
Create a sign up post and post the link in the linky below.
Challenge goes from January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
Level 1 - Read 12 library books
Level 2 - Read 24 library books
Level 3 - Read 36 library books
Level 4 - Read 37+ library books
I am going for Level 2-24 library books.
1. Mama Dearest-E.Lynn Harris
2. Smokin' Seventeen-Janet Evanovich
3. Diary of Mistress-Miasha
4. Too Hot for TV-Cheris Hodges
5. What's His is Mine-Daaimiah S. Poole
6. Scandalicious-Allison Hobbs
7. Fade Away-Myron Bolitar
8. Say Amen, Again-Reshonda Tate Billingsley
9. Off the Chain-Candice Dow
10. Silenced-Kia Dupree
11. A Stolen Life-Jaycee Dugard
12. Treachery in Death-JD Robb
13. Tempted by Trouble-Eric Jerome Dickey
14. Money Never Sleeps-Tu-Shonda L. Whitaker
15. Deliver Me From Evil-Mary Monroe
16. Don't Even Go There
17. I'm Telling-Karen E. Quinones Miller
18. Sometimes it Happens-Lauren Barnholdt
19. Back Spin-Harlan Coben
20. White Lines-Tracy Brown
21. Explosive Eighteen-Janet Evanovich
22. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight-Jennifer Smith
23. Do You Take This Woman?-RM Johnson
24. The Available Wife-Carla Pennington
25. Mistress No More-Niobia Bryant
26. White Lines II: Sunny-Tracy Brown
EDIT on May 29, 2012: Now going for Level 4 (37+) books