Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (20)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Journey.

Past 2 weeks I finished:
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
Heaven Right Here by Lutishia Lovely

Currently Reading:
Princess Sister by Sheila Copeland
Why Men Date B*tches by Sherry Argov
The 17 Day Diet

Did not finish:
Winter Break by Kayla Perrin. I like Kayla Perrin's romance novels, but these college-based mysteries that she writes are just not the business. I read Spring Break last year and it was nothing to write home about. I was plodding away through this one when I got to about page 60 or so and realized I was wasting my time and decided to move on.

Up next...I don't know. We finally have only 9, yes NINE days of school left. I can't wait. This was actually one of my best classes (well, up until spring break, now they are mini-monsters but I really can't blame them) but I am so ready for this year to be over. So sick of waking up early, grading papers, entering in grades, typing lesson plans, printing lesson plans, trying to find a working printer to print the lesson plans, putting in copies, etc, etc. I need a break. So in 2 weeks it will all be over and I will be FREE!

1 comment:

  1. I read and did the 17 day diet. I actually enjoyed it. I lost 18 pounds, i did exercise for 30 minutes every other day and about 15 minutes at home on the in between every other at gym. i only did the first stage. i'm going to start over sometime this month and go through the whole thing, this time for me not the review.

    ReplyDelete