Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Reads: The Professional Version

These are the professional development books I plan to read this summer.



I read The Book Whisperer last summer and I enjoyed it, so I want to re-read it again this year and see if I can actually implement some of the ideas next school year. I've also browsed through Conferring with Readers a couple years ago when my school was doing a book study on it (note I said I browsed through it--never actually read it) and I'ma try to do reading conferences this year, so I thought it would be good to actually read it this time. I added the Mailbox Superbook Grade 5 since I'm being forced to teach 5th grade next year, despite the fact that I want to stay in Fabulous Fourth.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for following my blog...don't be a stranger.

    ReplyDelete