Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (21)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Journey.

Last Week:
I finished Princess Sister by Sheila Copeland and Why Men Love B*tches by Sherry Argov.

This Week:
I'm reading Not Easily Broken by TD Jakes

Today was a sucktastic day. My principal told me she's moving me to 5th grade next year :( I never wanted to teach 5th grade. Well, I never wanted to teach 4th grade either, but I wound up loving it. I'm going to miss being in Fabulous Fourth. Plus I'll have most of the same students I had this year. They weren't a terrible class at all (in fact, one of my best) but I just wanted a new group of kids next year. Even worse, I have to pack up my whole classroom (which I LOVED!) and move down the hall to another one. Oh well, I guess it won't be too bad. We'll see!

I hope you lovelies had a better Monday than me! :-)

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on your new grade level of teaching. I hate when something is told to me at the end of the year. how is that 17 day diet book and did you try the first phase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Actually, this is considered early for her to tell us, one year I didn't know what grade I'd be teaching until a week before school started. I still haven't started phase 1 of the diet yet, hopefully I'll be able to start it next week when school is out for good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you read this in time, I am hosting a give away for the leading of lady rap novel, its not a video vixen novel. actually a good story. its today and tomorrow. under the give away tab.

    I'm actually going to go back on it next month girl after the fouth.

    ReplyDelete