Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mini-Reviews

Princess SisterPrincess Sister by Sheila Copeland

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Nice story. The characters weren't fully developed, but they were okay. I enjoyed the fact that the family was from Paris (I love that city and hope to go one day.)



View all my reviews

Source: Library
Challenges: 100 Books in a Year


Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl-A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a RelationshipWhy Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl-A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship by Sherry Argov

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Very eye-opening. I'm a total nice girl. gave me some good ideas on how to be a Babe In Total Control of Herself.



View all my reviews

Source: Library
Challenges: 100 Books in a Year

1 comment:

  1. Sherry Argov speaks truth in her books. You should read the follow-up titled "Why Men Marry Bitches."

    ReplyDelete