Sunday, April 24, 2011
Versatile Blogger Award
The lovely Literary Marie of Precision Reviews was kind enough to reward me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks so much, Marie!
Rules of acceptance:
Tell us seven things about yourself.
1. My father passed away the week before last. I am still in shock about it.
2. My favorite TV shows are Veronica Mars, Golden Girls, and Friends.
3. I majored in English so that I could become a journalist, but then found journalism to be boring, so that's why I'm doing my first love, teaching.
4. I am a Jillian Michaels workout DVD junkie.
5. The first chapter books I ever read were Left Behind, Sweet Valley Twins #21 and Mary Anne's Bad Luck Mystery, BSC #17. I still remember the day I got it--my fourth grade class went on a field trip to the library. I didn't want to be the only lame checking out picture books, so I checked out those books. I've been hooked on all things SV and BSC ever since.
6. Things I am afraid of--flying in planes, dogs, cats, actually all animals, bugs, roller coasters
7. Beyonce is my soul sister. I adore her.
Award other recently discovered bloggers.
Most of the people I follow have already done it, so I don;y have anyone to award it to right now. When I come across some, I will.
Contact these bloggers to advise of their award. N/A