Sunday, April 24, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


The lovely Literary Marie of Precision Reviews was kind enough to reward me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks so much, Marie!

Rules of acceptance:

Thank me!--Done!

Tell us seven things about yourself.
1. My father passed away the week before last. I am still in shock about it.
2. My favorite TV shows are Veronica Mars, Golden Girls, and Friends.
3. I majored in English so that I could become a journalist, but then found journalism to be boring, so that's why I'm doing my first love, teaching.
4. I am a Jillian Michaels workout DVD junkie.
5. The first chapter books I ever read were Left Behind, Sweet Valley Twins #21 and Mary Anne's Bad Luck Mystery, BSC #17. I still remember the day I got it--my fourth grade class went on a field trip to the library. I didn't want to be the only lame checking out picture books, so I checked out those books. I've been hooked on all things SV and BSC ever since.
6. Things I am afraid of--flying in planes, dogs, cats, actually all animals, bugs, roller coasters
7. Beyonce is my soul sister. I adore her.

Award other recently discovered bloggers.
Most of the people I follow have already done it, so I don;y have anyone to award it to right now. When I come across some, I will.

Contact these bloggers to advise of their award. N/A

3 comments:

  1. First of all, you are very welcome Shellabelle. You deserve it.

    Golden Girls is so classic!

    I'm looking forward to your review of SV Confidential since you're an old fan. I hope for a BSC reunion next.

    I'm a Bey stan too! How do you like the new single Girls (Who Run The World)?

    It appears you are afraid of heights. So when you travel or go on holiday, do you always take ground transportation?

    Finally, I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your father. If you need an ear, e-mail or DM me. (( HUGS ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bey's new single is ok, not the greatest, but it's better than a lot of stuff on the radio now.

    I have traveled by plane, I'm just scared to do it too often, lol.

    Thanks! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the single is not her best but it's still better than these other songs out.

    ReplyDelete