Monday, April 18, 2011

The Catching Up Readathon

At the beginning of the year, I entered the Good Reads Reading Challenge and stated that my goal would be to read 100 books. According to them, I am now 7 books behind. Luckily, I am not the only one behind and Bookworming Through the 21st Century is hosting the Catching Up Readathon. Details:

When: Thursday, April 21st through the end of Monday, April 25th. Any time zone, start when you want, read when you want.
Where: Here, on your blog, on your couch, on Goodreads.. wherever!
What: Read books - duh! If you'd like to make a goal, go ahead.

My goal is to read at least 3-4 books during that time. Head on over and sign up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shellabelle,

    What a great way to catch up on reading challenges for the year. Good luck on the read-a-thon.

    I like your blog so much that I presented you with an award. Visit my blog for deets: http://precisionreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html?spref=tw

    ReplyDelete