Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2011 Summer Romance Challenge



Book Chick City is hosting the 2011 Summer Romance Challenge. I figured I would sign up since I haven't really read any contemp romances yet this year (despite entering another Contemporary Reading Challenge at the beginning of the year), so this is another reason for me to get cracking on that. Here are the rules:


Timeline: 1st June 2011 ~ 30th Sept 2011. Only books started on June 1st count towards this challenge.

Details:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. 4 months, 8 books - that's doable, right? Or if you want to push yourself further, double it to 16!!

3. Any book format counts except audiobooks.

5. The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.

I'm going to try and read 8 books and will track my progress here.

1. Harvest Moon-Rochelle Alers
2. Summer at Willow Lake-Susan Wiggs
3. Fools Rush In-Janice Thompson
4. The Winter Lodge-Susan Wiggs
5. The Wolf Prince-Karen Kelley
6. Last Night's Kiss-Shirley Hailstock
7. Seduced on the Red Carpet-Ann Christopher
8. Queen of His Heart-Adrianne Byrd

Completed on September 27, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment