Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (30)


It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Journey.

Last week: I finished reading Last Night's Kiss by Shirley Hailstock, an African-american contemporary romance that I downloaded for free from B&N. Solid 3 stars, nothing to write home about.

This week: Right now I'm reading Seduced on the Red Carpet by Ann Christopher, another african-american contemporary romance, with the exact same premise as the book I read last week, but with much more interesting characters, and hotter love scenes.

Up next: I need to read another romance so I can finish up the Summer Romance Reading Challenge, which will most likely be the only challenge I complete this year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shella, how are you? Hope your start into the school year is good thus far.

    ReplyDelete