Fall Into Reading is a fun, no-pressure challenge hosted by Callapidder Days. Here are the guidelines:
Make a list of books you want to read (or finish reading) this fall. Your list can be as long or as short as you’d like.
Write a blog post containing your list and submit it to this post using the Mr. Linky below.
Get reading! The challenge goes from today, September 23rd, through December 21st.
Check out other participants’ lists and add to your own to-read-someday pile, if you wish!
Write a post about your challenge experience in December, telling us all about whether you reached your goals and how Fall Into Reading went for you. But remember: this is a low-pressure challenge that should be fun. As long as you do some reading this fall (and enjoy it!), that’s good enough for me.
Here are the books I plan to read for FIR:
1. In Between Lies-Shawna Hill (read: October 1, 2011)
2. Intimate Betrayals-Shawna Hill
3. I Loved You First-Reena Jacobs
4. Indulgence in Death-JD Robb
5. Message from a Mistress-Niobia Bryant (read:
6. The Million Dollar Divorce-RM Johnson (read: October 20, 2011)
7. She Creeps-Alex Hairston
8. The Heart of a Panther-Latia Howard
9. Fade Away-Harlan Coben
10. Backspin-Harlan Coben
11. If You Walked in my Shoes-Gwynne Forster (read: October 10, 2011)
12. Shakespeare's Champion-Charlaine Harris
13. The Hot Box-Zane
14. Breaking Dawn-Stephenie Meyer
15. Halloween Night-RL Stine
16. Halloween Party-RL Stine
Most of these are library books that I've had out for awhile and haven't had a chance to read yet. Hopefully I'll be able to get through this list, as well as more books, during this time.