Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)

I have been meaning to do an IMM for awhile, but haven't, so these are books that I've gotten over the past few months.


Intimate IllusionsIntimate Illusions by Shawna Hill





In Between LiesIn Between Lies by Shawna Hill





Received from author Shawna Hill, downloaded onto my Nook Color (Strawberry)

I Loved You FirstI Loved You First by Reena Jacobs





Received from author Reena Jacobs, also downloaded onto Strawberry.


Heart of a Panther by Latia Howard and Shakespeare's Champion by Charlaine Harris.

Latia is actually my coworker, we teach 5th grade together this year. We've worked together for years, but this is the first year on the same grade level. This is her memoir, and although I'm not the memoir type, I had to show my support.

As for the Shakespeare book, I received that from one of the posters off Proteacher during our annual back to school PT exchange. My elf put together a really nice package for me and this book was included in it. I've never read any of Charlaine Harris' books although I have wanted to read her Sookie Stackhouse series. I am looking forward to reading this book, if only because it has something to do with Shakespeare and I love Shakespeare!

So that's it for me. Aside from some teacher workbooks and the book from my coworker, I have stuck with my no book buying ban. I have so many books in my TBR that it will be awhile before I'll have to actually buy a book (well, at least until November, which is when I plan to buy Breaking Dawn, so I can read that before the movie comes out.)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment