Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (27)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Journey.

Last week: I finished Something Borrowed and attempted If These Walls Could Talk, but abandoned it.

This week: I'm reading The Winter Lodge, the sequel to Summer at Willow Lake.

Sadly, my summer is almost coming to an end, next week is teachers' first day back at school, but I am going in all this week to start putting my new classroom in order. It is a mess! My nephew and I went in today (although he was no help) and stayed for about 5 hours. I got my cabinets cleaned out and organized, and I'm exhausted! So much more to do! Hopefully I'll be able to finish my book by this weekend when I go to Atlanta to visit my bestie!

Happy reading folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment