Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (26)


It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Journey.

I almost forgot to post this today as I forgot it was Monday since I'm spending the week in the lovely, sunny Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! It's amazing, I could just stay here forever!

Last week I finished reading Fantasy in Death by JD Robb and Dr. Feelgood by Marissa Monteilh.

This week my beach read is Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin. I've been wanting to read this since I saw the trailer for the movie. I heard that the movie was awful and I'll wait until it's on cable to see it, but the book so far is pretty good.

Have a great week peeps!

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful. I have a little surprise. go over to http://tracystreasureofbooks.blogspot.com
    to the feature, tell me about you thursday, aug. 4th.

    ReplyDelete