Sunday, January 16, 2011

Review-Married on Mondays

Married on MondaysMarried on Mondays by HoneyB

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book was written by HoneyB, which is the pseudonym of Mary B. Morrison.



The three main characters are sisters Foxy, Deja, and Victoria, who run a pastry shop called Creme by day, and then service clients sexually at Creme Fantasyland by night. All three sisters are married to three partners in a law firm: Foxy to Winton, who no longer pays any attention to her and is having fun on the side; Deja to Acer; and Victoria the "virgin" to a woman, Naomi. Foxy is still sleeping with her ex-fiance Dallas and Victoria has still been with her ex-boyfriend, Rain, who is the chief of police and threatens to rape Victoria if she doesn't give him her virginity.



This book was a quick read (started it last night and finished this morning) mostly because I kept reading to see if something would happen. This book basically had no plot. The characters, especially Deja, were not really fleshed out. I wondered if maybe this were the second book in a series because I kept feeling like I was missing something. I wanted to read more about the sisters' adventures at Creme Fantasyland than with their own spouses. I couldn't care less about Winton and mistresses Isis and Nova Scotia.



I gave this book 3 out of 5 stars because it did keep me mildly entertained, although I was close to giving it 2 stars.



View all my reviews

Source: Library
Challenges: 100 Books in a Year

No comments:

Post a Comment