Sunday, January 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

In the mail:

A lot of R.L. Stine's Fear Street books that I won on ebay. The books are:
The Girlfriend
The Boyfriend
The Baby-sitter II
Blind Date
The Hitchhiker
Halloween Night
One Evil Summer
The Face
What Holly Heard
Broken Hearts
Silent Night
Silent Night II

Most of these I've read before, except maybe The Boyfriend (can't remember) and One Evil Summer. I absolutely LOVE the Silent Night books (Reva Dalby is such a great character), as well as Broken Hearts and Halloween Night.

From the library:

Diamond Playgirls-Daaimah S. Poole, et al
Work What You Got-Stephanie Perry Moore (YA Novel)
Natural Born Hustler-Nikki Turner
Promises in Death-JD Robb
Confessions-Sasha Campbell
Step Up-Monica McKayhan (YA Novel)
Married on Mondays-HoneyB
Rachael Ray's Book of 10-Rachael Ray
Biggest Loser Family Cookbook

What was in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment