Thursday, July 28, 2011

Review-Fantasy in Death

Fantasy in Death (In Death, #30)Fantasy in Death by J.D. Robb

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The game started with a murder. Now, it's Eve Dallas's move.

It is the most puzzling case Eve Dallas has ever faced: the founder of the computer gaming giant U-Play is found decapitated in his locked, private playroom. And now Eve and her team are about to enter the next level of police work, in a world where fantasy is the ultimate seduction-and the price of defeat is death...

Typical Eve Dallas thriller. I did enjoy it, however since I'm not into the fantasy games, parts of this went over my head a bit and I found it a tad too futuristic and unbelievable. I kinda liked how Eve had already figured out who the killer was but wouldn't tell us, and I was happy to know that I guessed right (although I hadn't figured out the motive.) While this won't be one of my favorites from the series, I definitely recommend it if you're an Eve Dallas fan.



View all my reviews

Source: Library
Challenges: 100 Books in a Year, Mystery and Suspense Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment