Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Wrap Up Readathon and Vacation

I have one week left of summer vacation. My plan was to read 12 books this summer. Well tonight I should be finishing book #12, which means I would have met my goal, a week ahead of schedule. Yay! I'll be spending my last week of freedom aboard the Carnival Pride for seven days as it cruises from Baltimore, MD to Port Canaveral, Florida and then to the Bahamas. I plan to spend lots of time on a deck chair by the pool or on my balcony in a deck chair overlooking the ocean while reading my Nook Color, so I figured I'd sign up for this Summer Wrap Up Readathon.
My goals? Well, I figure I'll read some trashy erotica, so I'm downloading the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy and I hope to finish it during the week (or at least finish the first one and depending on how I like that one, decide if the other two will be worth reading.)
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment